Document Delivery Request
This form is intended only for requesting materials held by the Bellevue University Library. If you would like to request an item not currently held by the Bellevue University Library, please visit the Interlibrary Loan request form. If you are requesting an item be sent outside of the United States, please contact Allie O’Connor, Document Delivery Coordinator.
- Faculty and Staff requests – no charge
- Bellevue University Library items delivered to Lozier – no charge
- Bellevue University Library items sent UPS – an additional $1.00 charge for each item
- Articles faxed locally – $1.00 per fax
- Articles faxed long distance – $1.00 per page
- Articles faxed internationally – $3.00 per page
Payment is due in full within one week of receiving the material.